- Author and Professor of Communication, Boston College
Michael Keith is a professor of Communication at Boston College.
He has formerly been on faculty at George Washington University and Marquette University. His professional experience prior to teaching included twelve years in radio broadcasting.
- Lifetime Achievement in Scholarship Award––Broadcast Education Association
- Frank Stanton Fellow Award––International Radio and Television Society Foundation
- Achievement Award in the Humanities ––University of Rhode Island
- Recognition Award––Intercollegiate Broadcasting System
Advice for Students
Don’t place limits on or compartmentalize your knowledge. Keep abreast of world events and innovations in your field. Go where a position exists rather than lock yourself into a geographical locality. Have a clear sense of what you hope to accomplish and a solid plan for realizing it.