- Associate Teaching Professor
- Communication Studies
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Davis Hall, Rm 406
Ranger Hall, Rm 104
After earning his Master’s Degree at the University of Rhode Island, Mr. Greenwood joined the Department of Communication Studies in September 2002. Mr. Greenwood primarily teaches (COM100) Communication Fundamentals: a General Education requirement that focuses on the basic elements of Public Speaking/Small Group Communication; and (COM221) Interpersonal Communication: which is a core course that examines relational dynamics such as examines various factors of attraction, initiation strategies, conflict management, maintenance and dissolution in platonic, romantic and professional settings.
Mr. Greenwood is also the primary walk-in academic advisor for the department and has previously served as one of the primary freshman advisors and summer orientation leaders.
- M.A., Communication Studies, University of Rhode Island, 2001
Thesis: The Strategic Use of Deception in Intimate Relationships
- B.A., Communications, Rhode Island College, 1995
- A.A., Liberal Arts, Community College of Rhode Island, 1988