- Associate Teaching Professor
- Writing and Rhetoric
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Location: Roosevelt Hall, Rm 322
Amy Dunkle worked for nearly two decades in community newspapers as a reporter, news editor, and managing editor. She spent another dozen years as a freelance writer for newspapers, magazines, and trade journals, and authored the book, The College on the Hill, an anecdotal history about South Dakota State University.
She is the former communications coordinator for Rhode Island NSF EPSCoR, and has written about scientific research and training supported by the National Science Foundation grant.
- M.S., Journalism and Mass Communication, South Dakota State University, 2012
- B.A., Political Science, University of New Hampshire, 1983