SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We offer a flexible schedule and we’re only a short drive from URIs, Kingston campus! Here are some of the high-level specifics of the role.
- Take photos of products (Store) and our services (Pantry/Social Services) and create online posts (FB, IG, email blasts).
- Use flat lay style or other trendy styles to help capture our products in an eye appealing manner for social media posts.
- Use Canva to add text and graphics to create daily posts to advertise store specials.
- Use JCWs existing templates as part of the branding for FB posts.
- Write funny and engaging posts on a variety of related topics (See our FB page) with an eye to our FB demographic.
- Attention to proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Detailed oriented is a must!
- Adept at writing to target audience.
- Work closely with staff in capturing community events and showcasing our work with business partners, etc. to share through email or social media channels.
- Provide insight and feedback on how JCW can improve processes, engagement or overall business.
- We love to have fun and we’re confident you’ll be part of the fun when you’re on our team!
We are predominately on FB and IG welcome you to take a look for a
sense of what we do!
To apply, send your resume & cover letter to Lori Stedman, Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.