Students are connected with internship experiences throughout RI state government. This includes the Legislative, Executive and Judicial branches as well as state departments of government, municipal agencies and community and non-profit organizations. Students are placed in areas of interest where they work with their placement supervisor on a variety of projects and tasks that enable them to meet educational learning objectives.
Positions are available in Communications, Non-Profit, Government and Policy, Economics, State Legislature, and Data Science. Opportunities are available at DEM, DLT, DOA, Judiciary, and more. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and 200 positions are available each term!
Students are required to be currently enrolled in an accredited institution and have a minimum 2.5 grade point average. While all academic majors are accepted, student experience, academic background and educational goals are taken into consideration for placement.
- Duration: January 2019
- Deadline to apply: December 7, 2018
- Duration: February 4, 2019 – April 26, 2019
- Deadline to apply: December 21, 2018
- Last day to interview: January 11, 2019
- Duration: June 3, 2019 – July 26, 2019
- Deadline to apply: May 10, 2019
- Last day to interview: May 24, 2019
For more information and to apply, visit their website.