Mixed Media is a national publicity company committed to promoting New Bedford’s Whaling City Sound, Innovative Music of Impeccable Quality, among other clients including Falcon Ridge Folk Festival in the Berkshires in August, Lagniappe Productions’ 21st Annual Labor Day Rhythm & Roots Festival in Charlestown, RI among others.
We are looking to an intern to help assist in developing engaging content across client brand’s on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Snap Chat.
Mixed Media’s well-established internship program provides top caliber students an exceptional opportunity to explore and learn all aspects of publicity in a business. Interns gain valuable knowledge and insight of the music industry, and importantly, make contacts in the media in this competitive field.
- Asset creative team in conceptualizing to executing creative for all brands
- Have a desire to be part of a fast paced team working on multiple projects
- Deep understanding of social platforms
- Video editing skills, premiere or after effects is a plus
- Photography skills a plus
For more information and how to apply, please visit Mixed Media Promotions website.