When you register for a URI campus tour–held most weekdays–you can also register for a 45-minute information session about the Harrington School of Communication and Media. Get a feel for our flexible, experienced-based programs of study, find out about our local, national, and international internship program, and tour our high-tech facilities.
- Communication Studies–organizational/professional, media, public advocacy, intercultural/interpersonal, environmental and health
- Film/Media–film and television production, history, editing, analysis
- Journalism–news reporting, broadcasting, writing, editing, sports journalism
- Public Relations–social media, entrepreneurship, event management
- Writing and Rhetoric–writing that gets things done
- Library and Information Studies–graduate program
- Business of Digital Media–interdisciplinary minor
- Sports Media and Communication–interdisciplinary minor
How to register:
First, schedule a campus tour through the URI Admission office. You will be prompted to add one of the following academic sessions as part of the reservation process.
2018 Harrington School information sessions:
- Wednesday, September 19, 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 5, 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 10, 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 9, 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 7, 2:00 p.m.
If you are only interested in attending this session, and not combining it with a campus tour, contact Jackie Moreino at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information sessions are held in the Harrington Hub Screening Room, Ranger Hall (on the main quadrangle), room 103.
Join us for an upcoming, online webinar:
- Tuesday, October 23, 6:30 p.m.–Register