When you register for a URI campus tour–held most weekdays–you can also register for a 45-minute information session about the Harrington School of Communication and Media. Get a feel for our flexible, experienced-based programs, find out about our local and global internships, and tour our cutting-edge creative spaces.
How to register:
First, schedule a campus tour through the URI Admission office. You will be prompted to add one of the following Harrington School academic sessions as part of the reservation process.
The below are held in Ranger Hall, Room 103.
- Friday, September 20, 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 30, 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 9, 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 16, 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 8, 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 6, 2:00 p.m.
If you are only interested in attending this session, and not combining it with a campus tour, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information sessions are held in the Harrington Hub Screening Room, Ranger Hall (on the main quadrangle), room 103 [View Map].Schedule Your Tour
Can’t make it to campus or have additional questions? Join us online.
- Wednesday, December 4, 7 p.m. Register