When you register for a URI campus tour–held most weekdays–you can also register for a 45-minute information session about the Harrington School of Communication and Media. Get a feel for our flexible, experienced-based programs, find out about our local and global internships, and tour our cutting-edge creative spaces.
How to register:
First, schedule a campus tour through the URI Admission office. You will be prompted to add one of the following Harrington School academic sessions as part of the reservation process.
- Monday 1/28, 2:00 p.m.
- Friday 2/15, 2:00 p.m.
- Monday 2/18, 2:00 p.m.
- Friday 3/8, 2:00 p.m.
- Friday 4/19, 2:00 p.m.
- Friday 4/26, 2:00 p.m.
If you are only interested in attending this session, and not combining it with a campus tour, contact Jackie Moreino at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information sessions are held in the Harrington Hub Screening Room, Ranger Hall (on the main quadrangle), room 103 [View Map].
Informational Webinar: Can’t make it to campus or have additional questions? Join us online.
- Tuesday 1/29, 7:00 p.m.–click to register
- Wednesday, 2/20, 7:30 p.m.–click to register
- Wednesday, 3/13, 7:00 p.m.–click to register
- Thursday, 4/10, 7:00 p.m.–click to register
- Tuesday, 4/16, 7:00 p.m.–click to register
- Thursday, 4/25, 7:00 p.m.–click to register
Schedule Your Tour