Writing and Rhetoric B.A.
Departmental and full-time internships (up to 15 credits) are handled through the Center for Career and Experiential Education (CCEE).
You can earn credit for your internship through ITR 302/304:
- Earn between 6 and 15 free elective credits (300 level)
- ITR 302 (field experience) 3-12 credits (S/U Only)
- ITR 304 (seminar) 3 credits (Graded)
- Online Seminar
- 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Minimum 60 credits prior to internship
- Available free elective credit
- Good academic and social standing
“We're about writing that spurs action and writing that gets things done. You come here with the sense of civic-mindedness, the sense of social responsibility, the problem-solving and people skills, and we'll help you shape, write, and deliver your argument.”Jeremiah Dyehouse, Program Chair