Writing and Rhetoric B.A.
Beyond the Classroom
Departmental and full-time internships (up to 15 credits) are handled through the Center for Career and Experiential Education (CCEE).
You can earn credit for your internship through ITR 302/304:
- Earn between 6 and 15 free elective credits (300 level)
- ITR 302 (field experience) 3-12 credits (S/U Only)
- ITR 304 (seminar) 3 credits (Graded)
- Online Seminar
- 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Minimum 60 credits prior to internship
- Available free elective credit
- Good academic and social standing
Explore the many programs offered by the Office of International Education.
“We're about writing that spurs action and writing that gets things done. You come here with the sense of civic-mindedness, the sense of social responsibility, the problem-solving and people skills, and we'll help you shape, write, and deliver your argument.”Jeremiah Dyehouse, Program Chair