Departmental and full-time internships are handled through the Center for Career and Experiential Education (CCEE).
You can earn credit for your internship through FLM 401: Field Experience in Film Media
- Earn 1 to 6 credits (graded)
- Structured academic work in a business, industry, educational or agency setting (under faculty supervision)
FLM 401 Requirements
- Permission of department chair
- Minimum 18 credits of the courses required for the major
- 2.5 cumulative GPA or higher
- Application and learning contract must be completed and approved before the start of the internship
Are you world ready?
In addition to internship opportunities, the Office of International Education offers several study abroad and immersion programs that are specifically designed for film majors: