Film Media B.A.
120 credits total required for graduation
- at least 31 credits (maximum 46 credits) must be in the major
- at least 42 credits must be in courses numbered 300 or above
Required prerequisite for the major: FLM 101 or FLM 101H (Honors section): Introduction to Film Media
- FLM 110: Introduction to Film Media Production Technologies
- FLM 203: Film Theory, or ENG 302: Topics in Film Theory and Criticism
- FLM 204: History of Film I, or FLM 205: History of Film II
- FLM 495: Seminar in Film Media
- At least 6 credits from the production and technique category
- At least 6 credits from the critical studies category
- At least 3 elective credits in courses that count toward the film major
(Please see Curriculum Sheets for specific course options)
The minor in Film/Media requires you to complete 18 credits from courses currently eligible to count toward the major. Please consult with your advisor if you’re interested in declaring a minor.