We know that our students will get a great learning experience working with your library or organization. So what’s in it for you? Here are a just a few of the benefits:
- Many of our students have many years of experience working in a library or community setting;
- As graduate school students, our PFE students are highly motivated and ready to do professional work;
- It’s a great way to recruit potential employees for your organization;
- Students offer a fresh perspective and can bring new ideas into your organization;
- Get projects designed and completed in a cost-effective and timely manner (for example, one library hosted a team of students who completed an entire community needs assessment for the library);
- Both you and the student will have the support and guidance of URI’s highly qualified library faculty and staff.