24 Oct 2013
Advisory Board/ Alumni / Friend/ Communication Studies/ Film/Media/ Graduate/ Harrington School-Wide/ Journalism/ Library & Information Studies/ Programs/ Public Relations/ Undergraduate/ Writing & Rhetoric
We’re discussing the creation of a new interdisciplinary major at the Harrington School — tune in to learn more!
DATE: Thursday, October 24
TIME: 3: 30 p.m.
LOCATION: Live broadcast on Google Hangout – click here to watch
Alan Soucy, CEO of Spark PR
Douglas Rushkoff, author of Present Tense
Linda Fantin, Public Insight Network, Minnesota Public Radio
- What does the term “Integrated Media” mean to you?
- How should the Integrated Media major be different from current academic programs?
- How can communication strategy best be included in this new program?
- What combination of flexibility and structure is most appropriate?
- How would you explain the value and usefulness of the Integrated Media major to prospective students? To their parents? To prospective employers?