27 Feb 2014
Marketing Experiential Learning: Engage with the Professional World
TIME: 3-4:30 p.m
LOCATION: ONLINE here or watch the recorded video.
We’ll learn more about the UnClassroom and invite members of our Executive Advisory Board to share their insights on how to best “tell the story” of the program to prospective students and their families.
We’ll brainstorm strategies for how to deepen our relationships with the business, nonprofit and professional community.
Your hosts: Tom Zorabedian and Renee Hobbs
- Ryan Bonifacino, Harrington School Executive Advisory Board member & Vice President, Digital Strategy, Alex and Ani
- Scott Randall, Harrington School Board Executive Advisory Board member & President of Brand Games, New York City
- Tom Cerio, Harrington School Board Executive Advisory Board member, & Executive Vice President of Cable Sales, Warner Bros., New York City
- Jay Spach, Harrington School Board Executive Advisory Board member, & owner, Jay Spach Consulting and former Sr. VP of Organizational Development for Thomson Corporation
- Frank Romanelli, Lecturer, URI Communication Studies
- Daphne Wales, Lecturer, URI Communication Studies
- Tamisha Francois, Harrington Ranger, Film/Media and English major (in an UnClassroom class)
- Nick Vener, Harrington Ranger, Public Relations major (in an UnClassroom class)